Saturday, 20 October 2012

Thumbnails 17 - 19

These are few quick thumbnails I did to further explore my ideas.

17

18
This is a Photoshop rendition of thumbnail 11 from my previous post, as I liked the atmosphere it created. I am considering developing this more and using it as my final painting.

19
This thumbnail was more of an experiment to practice having the sun shining over a hill during the morning. I felt that I have succeeded as I feel this painting has a cold mood and the contrasting warmth from the yellow glow of the sun.

1 comment:

  1. 18 makes you want to peer around things to see further in which is great! You can add more of these elements in the far background, scale them down (narrower) and lower the opacity really low to make the scene look like it continues into the distance :)

    ReplyDelete