Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Final Concept - 1 & 2

These are my original concept pieces, although I am still working on new ones, I liked the aspect of the orbs and I am going to continue this forward.

The wood inside this doesn't really make sense, and even though that its wrong, it has given me a good insight on the future. I am going to have a pensive like object that holds her entire information, and have a holographic control panel that she can interact with, but because it's holographic, it can change according to function.
I'm going to keep the orb shape, but I am also going to change it dramatically. It's going to be suspended from  cables that feed information and have a purpose, more than just to hold it into place, and it is going to be the central hub of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment