Thursday, 22 November 2012

Final Concept - 3

This is my second attempt at my final concept, I didn't clutter the space up as much as last time, taking out unnecessary elements such as the bed and altar. In my Maya version i would have more cables protruding from the orb, the reason I didn't include many in to painting is that while painting I didn't feel that the cables looked effective when drawn. My hero prop in the centre of the orb is her "memory and information bank"; it hold all of her memory and data that makes up her entire being. I am going to do a more detailed version of this to show it more clearly. I am not 100% satisfied with the camera angle also, but in Maya i will have the chance to alter this top get it right.


1 comment:

  1. time to figure this out in 3D space then... onwards!

    ReplyDelete