Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Lighted Models

Oddly enough, I really enjoyed the lighting, up until Maya crashed on me... but i persevered and here's the finals!
1

2
2 and 3 are my favourite view, but they are more cinematic views and don't show the inside very well, but i feel that cinematically they show a lot of potential. I can just imagine the way the camera would pan around the orb, or even pan inwards to show the different areas or even to my character as she walks around doing her.... evil...

3

4

5

3 comments:

  1. These are looking great Dhuran :)As you said, 2 and 3 stand out most and the perspectives are particularly nice, Is the black going to be filled with a Matte Painting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still debating that, I'm thinking of using mesh style background, like I said on my other post, but I think I'm going to experiment a bit and see what comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you and Jake, 2 and 3 seem the most visually interesting. That being said I think 5 could work well too. Great job

    ReplyDelete