Saturday, 8 December 2012

Maya - Un-Rendered Finals

Ive finally done my lighting and texturing! I only rendered these with a resolution of 72 and on HD 720 just so that i could work out a few angles and post them for some feedback. 
1
As I've gone on i have tried out some different angles, but right from my lighting, I found this one to be my favourite. My worry was that, while being a very good cinematic angle, the interior would be seen clearly enough, but it does show the interior space quite well so i think for my final render I'm going to use this angle.


2

3

4
I did a couple of rendered views of both the panels and the fountain. 

5

6

1 comment:

  1. These are really good man, really like the holograms and the texture on the thing in the middle. I think 2 is your best camera view for showing the whole thing but 6 is a cool view as well :)

    ReplyDelete