Friday, 22 March 2013

Final Concepts


 These are the concepts for my animation.

The outer membrane is portrayed as an alien planet with a rough texture.


The camera is always looking though the eyes of the character, who is unknown, giving the illusion that the audience is immersed in the film.

The Endoplasmic Reticulum is shown as the planet's highway system, mimicking the transport for the cell.


The Mitochondria in my mind was shown as the Power Plant for the planet. I found inspiration from Spider-Man 2, where Doc Ock acheives cold fusion, and I liked the idea of a ball of energy suspeneded in air.

 For this image I got inspiration from the center of the city of Zion in The Matrix, I liked the dome shape and how there was a central piece.


I altered the image to show the Nucleolus inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment