Monday, 4 March 2013

Idea Re-Thought

Since I kind of went off the rails with my Idea, I didn't really stick to the brief, I've decided to keep it simpler and look at the structure of a Eukaryotic cell. I'm still keeping to the sci-fi element and I've had the idea of showing the cell elements within a planets crust, the crust being the membrane, and the core being the nucleus. I will then add the different parts of the cell, like the ribosomes, the nucleolus and the chromatin.

Although there are only a few similar comparisons I can still have the interior of the cell inside. The planet will just be the main visual to make it more satisfying, visually. 






This image is good because when the the outer sphere can compare to the outer nucleus while the inner sphere can be the nucleolus.

No comments:

Post a Comment