Thursday, 16 January 2014

Idea Revised

After my tutorial, I decided to slightly alter my idea, instead of designing the whole house, I am just going to focus on the bathroom, and make it the focal point of my info graphic. The reasoning behind this, is that most of the facts I found all relate to the bathroom, and the facts that were for other rooms, like the door handle and above cabinets, can all occur in the bathroom as well.

Visually I want the environment to be very modern and clean looking, as this will have a definite contrast to the "grossness" of my animation. It is going to be a white environment with very little colour, and when the information starts to appear, a certain designated colour will spread in the form of contour map concentric circles to further explain the point. The colours are going to be dark browns, and other colours that suggest repulsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment