Thursday, 27 February 2014

Zaha Hadid Architectural Influences

Zaha Hadid is an amazing architect that famously designed the Olympic Aquatics Centre:


As a futurist, her work has Influences me quite a lot, my scene is going to include curved, sleek building what aren't conformed to the normal of "blocky" buildings. I want to aim for a realistic setting, but in a more abstract way. The way Hadid uses line is especially useful in the sense that it conveys a sense of the personality in the buildings. 
The environment I want to create is one where robots and humans co-habituate, and seeing as I am dealing with machines, I want the building to reflect the fact that there are up to 10,000 robots and only 1-3 human inhabitants.






I also found an architectural masterpiece by KWK Promes

This structure is an example of how I can make my environment efficient, as if it would be technologically possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment